loudest exhaust combo for 04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbang04

Established Member
Does any one know what is the loudest exhaust combo for 04 cobra?

svtaddict

Established Member
longtubes o/r x and m-55s and slp lm1s being close second. actually loudest would be running open headers

1hot281

Established Member
Long tubes, 3" off road x-pipe, muffler delete/straight piped 3" cat back.

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
I dont know if its the loudest, but I have stock headers, Bassani X pipe, and Borla Stingers. I took the cats off it, and drove it like that for a few months. It was LOUD.

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
I dont know if its the loudest, but I have stock headers, Bassani X pipe, and Borla Stingers. I took the cats off it, and drove it like that for a few months. It was LOUD.

I could tell you no on this, I have stingers with a O/R and its loud but IMO its one of the least loudest compared to other combos.

z28misfit

Established Member
I would strongly believe longtubes, off road x pipe and slp loudmouth 1 catback would be the loudest. I friend of mine had the m-55 catback,,to me it sounded just like an slp exhaust. Either way those would be probably the loudest setups. Just so you know those setups will be extremely raspy sounding and obnoxious. If you could care less on the quality of sound then go with one of those options.

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
I could tell you no on this, I have stingers with a O/R and its loud but IMO its one of the least loudest compared to other combos.

Oh man, lol. I felt like afte a while, it was too much for daily driving. I felt like the d*ck with the annoyingly loud car. haha.

quad

Established Member
Mine is pretty damn loud. My wife told me she could hear the car for a few miles after I left with the Cobra - she was walking the dogs and told me how far she had walked when she could still hear the car. It was a few miles for sure.

Kooks LTs and catless offroad xpipe with Bassani Catback with baffles removed.

Last edited:

bluegrass_cobra

Mine is pretty damn loud. My wife told me she could hear the car for a few miles after I left with the Cobra - she was walking the dogs and told me how far she had walked when she could still here the car. It was a few miles for sure.

Kooks LTs and catless offroad xpipe with Bassani Catback with baffles removed.

Wouldn't mind hearing a sound clip of that setup

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
Its not really his fault. The forum links old threads on the bottom of the screen sometimes, so if you don't look you will not realize that it is old and respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread