Louisiana guys, keep an eye out for me

daniel302

because cobra
Established Member
Came out to go to work this morning and found my car on wood blocks with no rims. The rims are factory z06 wheels painted a gun-metal gray color. They are darker in color than the factory alcoas. Tires are Kumho Ecstas all around, practically brand new. If anyone sees these wheels pop up on the forums or the local classifieds, please let me know. Thanks.

corvette.gif

photo1.gif

evolve

Established Member
Ill keep an eye out this way. Thats horrible man. It seems Chevy guys are having wheels stolen more often according to the Camaro forums.

daniel302

because cobra
Established Member
Thats complete crap man. Hope the jack asses get caught.

I agree, my neighbors have security cameras on their house. Hopefully they caught something.

That really pisses me off. Ill keep an eye on local craigslist as i check them daily

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Man, that really sucks. Hope you find the turd that took them.

Yeah it bites. I just pulled the car off of full coverage insurance about two weeks ago because I've been planning on tearing into the motor this week or next. Just my luck that I do that and this shit happens.

Ill keep an eye out this way. Thats horrible man. It seems Chevy guys are having wheels stolen more often according to the Camaro forums.

Thanks. Tell me about it, my buddy just had the rims stolen off his 02 camaro ss about 3 weeks ago. The didn't bother putting his car on block; they just left it on the ground.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
I hope they go to prison tonite and become someones wife.

I'm sure you're getting everything taken care of as far as wheels go but if I had an extra set of wheels, I'd bring them to you. I have to go to a friends wedding and will be off of magazine st tonite.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread