Louver Time!

zw470

Established Member
I actually ordered these a while ago from American Muscle. As you can see there was a slight, how should I put this, issue with the paint match?

image_zpsy1de0l5d.gif

Once I finally got off my ass and told AM about it they shipped out a new pair ASAP.

A51F1BB0-F48F-4D42-8EE2-3B10F382B5AC_zpsa2lgdmt5.gif

Muuuuch better. Install was super-easy and the paint is spot-on this time. I was originally dead-set on getting the Cervini's C-Series window and side scoops, but the more I looked at them the more I didn't like how far off the body they are. These are much sleeker and I think they compliment the styling of the hood vents nicely.

king_13

Established Member
Looks good, along with that quad tip exhaust.

Is the louver vent open or closed? I ask because I can't imagine cleaning the glass after installation to be in anyway easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks good.
That's awesome that AM worked with you to replace those louvers without any hassle. Kudos to them.

zw470

Established Member
Yeah, the guy I talked to said the new ones would be sent out as soon as the UPS label they gave me for the return was scanned, but I got an email like 10min after I got off the phone with a tracking number for the replacements.

Users who are viewing this thread