low mile 03 sonic blue cobra

HKYBUM33

Established Member
low mile 03 Sonic Blue Cobra for sale or trade for a vert

It's an 03 Sonic blue cobra coupe with only 10 000 miles (16 000 kms). I am the second owner, the car is like brand new inside and out. Fully loaded, chrome SVT rims, SLP loudmouth 1 exhaust, upgraded heat exchanger(Gord's), 2.8" steeda pulley, whipple tensioner, MRT CAI, SCT x cal tuner, Never winter driven, no accidents. The car was tuned at Steeda here in the Toronto area and made 450 RWHP and 493 ft/lbs torque. BTW I used the whipple tensioner because I wanted to use my pulley cover to have a completely stock look under the hood. $31,500 or a trade + cash for another mustang 94-04 (convertible) GT, Saleen or a cobra.

engine.jpg

frontangle.jpg

front.jpg

driverinterior.jpg

passengerinterior.jpg

Last edited:

95mustangGt

Established Member
another low mileage sonic blue for sale. and i still cant sell my mach to get it :cuss:. car looks good btw

slackerme

Established Member
2003 gt black with dark charcole

most mint 03 you will ever find

Gear
suspension
1.7 kenne bell
full authentic saleen kit and wheel
bunch more

let me know
dan

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
may be intrested in tradein ya my 03 TR lightly modded Cobra 18in FR500's plus more! pm me for pics if your intrested! thanks.

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
ive got a '99 cobra vert that im not really interested in selling because i just spent 4500$ yesterday on new parts, but that sonic blue cobra is a damn nice car.

where around toronto are you located? im from Belleville, Ontario but currently living in Texas.

1999 cobra vert, black with parchment top/interior, 1 of 45
BRAND NEW 18"x10"/9" black chrome fr500's
BRAND NEW bfg kdw2's
BRAND NEW mac longtubes and H pipe
BRAND NEW centerforce df clutch kit, with fidanza aluminum flywheel
steeda tri ax, quadrant, firewall adjuster.
4.30 gears
bbk cold air.
bassani bx catback
sct livewire
tons of other stuff.

and if it says brand new that means never been driven on, i had a throw out bearing that was going so i decided that while i was fixing it to do a bunch of other work on the car. i just got done with it all and havent driven it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread