low mile t56 and many top notch parts

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Feeler:
Going turbo and want to go auto at the same time. Selling all T56 goodies. Tranny is still I'm the car and has 20k on it. Nothing wrong at all. Everything pictured is new. McLeod 26 spline RXT, McLeod lightened steel flywheel, 26 spline input shaft, shim kit for shaft, cobrabob gasket, Ford Racing pilot bearing, Ford Racing throw out bearing, Ford Racing clutch bolt kit, lethal sleeve, MGW red and blue handle with shifter. Local pick up preferred. Asking 3000 picked up text.Bryant 316 755 822 nine

FB_IMG_13890553353947539.jpg

ScottySVT

Established Member
Willing to seperate the flywheel or input shaft? I just bought the get clutch during lethals 12 days. Just need the supporting stuff.

wanna_b_03

Established Member
Give me a price on clutch and clutch goodies if you decide to separate, thanks

There are several people interested so if I separate the sale then it goes to the highest bidder.

How much for everything but the transmission and mgw shifter

I believe you're the one that text me. If I separate then I'll give everyone a price

wanna_b_03

Established Member
3000 including shipping??

Shipping will be on top of that. I'm willing to drive a little depending on where you're at.

Highest bidder??? I didn't know that's how things worked here.

No really a bid but when I have 30pm's I'm going to sell it to the guy willing to pay the most. I'm pretty sure that's how anybody would do it...

wanna_b_03

Established Member

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
True you own the part but not a very good attitude to have. Glws

I don't see a problem with wanting the most out of what he's selling! His OP clearly states "Asking $3000"...nothing mentioned about "first come, first served".

Free bump for the OP :beer:

Bbm32

Established Member
I don't see a problem with wanting the most out of what he's selling! His OP clearly states "Asking $3000"...nothing mentioned about "first come, first served".

Not saying anything is wrong with wanting the most out of it. Just saying if someone offers him something and he accepts that offer. Then another offers him more andtne OP turns down the first guy after he agreed to it. Not saying he has or would do this. Just saying when he said he's gonna give it to the highest bidder when he clearly has people ready to buy now. I told him good luck with the sell. Bump.

wanna_b_03

Established Member

Thanks man. I didn't think I was in the wrong at all.

Not saying anything is wrong with wanting the most out of it. Just saying if someone offers him something and he accepts that offer. Then another offers him more andtne OP turns down the first guy after he agreed to it. Not saying he has or would do this. Just saying when he said he's gonna give it to the highest bidder when he clearly has people ready to buy now. I told him good luck with the sell. Bump.

I wouldn't agree to a deal and back out even if someone offered more. I've had several offers on the parts just not any offers on the whole lot. If I can't sell everything together then I'll break it up and give it to the first person that gives me what I'm looking for. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread