Low mileage 2003 DSG lightning... Whats it worth?

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Hey guys I am new to lightnings but have had a terminator and multiple other stangs.... Looking around I found myself a 2003 really low mileage 35K DSG lighting for sale nearby. Its nearly stock with an intake and looks clean from pics, the guy says it has no issues and its a clean title. He's asking $16K

Thought I would see what others with more knowledge on these trucks and value thought it was a good deal and what its worth? Let me know, thanks guys.

99 COBRA Con.

Established Member
Way to much. Although it does have really low miles and if it has NO problems not even rock chips on the front bumper then maybe 14 15 at tops it's not the most desired color plus these things just arnt selling for what they use to. Plus check for little things like does it still have the cd changer and storage box behined the seats and all the jack tools like the bar under the hood. A lot of little things that make a stock low milage truck worth something

BLACKSN8KE1988

Established Member
i say that should go for 13,000 but man latley i been seeing lightnings try and go for higher. i guess its cause they think the value stays high like cobras lol smh

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
i say that should go for 13,000 but man latley i been seeing lightnings try and go for higher. i guess its cause they think the value stays high like cobras lol smh

13 large is steal IMO for those miles and year. That would go for 16 easily from what i've seen down here in South Florida.

Slow95Cobra

Certified in SVT by Ford
Established Member
Bout right. Few more $$ and you can get one with a built bottom. But, low miles is where everyone is willing to pay on these

slingshot

Established Member
$13k?... that's what 80-90k mile examples are selling for. It will bring $15k all day if as advertised and is marketed properly.

Users who are viewing this thread