Lower Control Arms?

S281Nitrous

Established Member
I want to get a set of lower control arms, but I don't know what to get. I was looking at steeda and global west. Any Feed back would be great thanks.:??:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
I am assuming you are live axle, from the T/A cover mention. I went with X2C LCA. They give a 2 degree pinion down angle preload to the diff. If you are wanting them for serious Drag Racing I have been advised by our club racing expert, FSMACH1 to go with more down angle like 4 degrees. I would shoot him a note after the weekend.

Have heard good things about HPM's also, supposed to be softer on the torque boxes. Are yours welded up?

Last edited:

S281Nitrous

Established Member
Originally posted by postban
I am assuming you are live axle, from the T/A cover mention. I went with X2C LCA. They give a 2 degree pinion down angle preload to the diff. If you are wanting them for serious Drag Racing I have been advised by our club racing expert, FSMACH1 to go with more down angle like 4 degrees. I would shoot him a note after the weekend.

Have heard good things about HPM's also, supposed to be softer on the torque boxes. Are yours welded up?
Not so much as only drag racing,more of a street\strip because I like conners also. The HPM's I only have the uppers but they were a hole lot better than stock. and with the comp TA'a G-force KD's 295/35/18 they bite really good. But the boxes are not welded.:( I just want to see what the car will do on the bottle at the track:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread