lower controll arm setting?

cuzracecar

Established Member
Whats the proper angle for a lower control arm on a relocatioon n bracket? I've been told parallel with ground and I've heard slight angle upwards from front of car by different members on here....who's right?

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
There is more to it than just picking a hole. It isn't like being on a date with a drunk nympho.

What are your mods? Picking the right hole depends on many variables, but testing will be the best way to find out.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
There is more to it than just picking a hole. It isn't like being on a date with a drunk nympho.

What are your mods? Picking the right hole depends on many variables, but testing will be the best way to find out.

test away, but from my experience, alcohol highly correlates to more hole choices.

cuzracecar

Established Member
I'm on h&r springs which r pretty low 1.7 front 2.4 back ,cars a weekend fun cruiser that will see some straight line fun on n off the strip, soon to have 100 shot on her but I just Wanna hookwith some nto5/ 555s, the cars also an auto which a lot of people say autos don't need much to hook like the manuals do

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
You will want to start with the LCA mounted about 3" lower than the factory mounting point. If you have the BMR, than the middle hole. If using a Drag Radial, and taking to the track, the bottom hole will work best (4" drop for LCA Mount)

cuzracecar

Established Member
Awesome thanks modspeed
Ya Alex I'm always in Davenport and I'm at every midnight mayhem, u had a silver 03 zo6 that's was ungodly loud if that rings any bells, but I've seen ur car at a few northpark mall carshows, looking good lol

alex12gt

Established Member
Well I'll have to get ya a flyer for the stang round ups in milan and don't remember a better but I'm sure I saw it

cuzracecar

Established Member
Sweet! Keep me in the loop Alex, ill have to bring my buddy too hes got a grabber blue 11 gt500 with a kenne bell, u prolly seen him at cordova a time or two lastyear, that grabber sticks out lol

Users who are viewing this thread