Lower Grill Mod

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
I know a lot of you have done the grill mod to your L's. I am talking about getting the chrome wheel well molding and putting it on there. Well, my sister has a Harley Davidson F150 and I wanted to get her lower grill done up with that chrome.

Problem is, I can't find the stuff anywhere. I looked at 4 different O'Reileys and Autozones around here and found nothing. I looked online, but every place that carried it wanted like $80 for the package!!

Anyone know where I can order this stuff online for cheap? I know Venom, over at NHTOC did his for like $10. I was hoping to get some for that cheap. Any help??

Disintegr8or

Established Member
I might still have my whole lower grille with the chrome on it if you want it. Pay S&H and you can. Let me look tonight to make sure I still have it.

Tom

203Cree

Established Member
It won't fit in an HD. All it is is 3/8 Fender molding, I can't believe that no one has it.

Disintegr8or

Established Member
203Cree said:
It won't fit in an HD. All it is is 3/8 Fender molding, I can't believe that no one has it.
Whoops, I guess I should read the whole thing.... :loser: Almost every store I went in had it...Autozone, Pep Boys, Discount Auto.

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
Stupid Texas. We got too many rednecks down here that must buy all that chrome molding up to deck out their F150s. You know, that chrome really goes well with the giant mural of the virgin marry on your backwindow.

Not trying to offend anyone, just frusterated that I can't find any!

Users who are viewing this thread