Lower intake ,timing cover ,Eaton,alt & ps brackets,39 injectors,wiring,coils,bridge

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Damn Derek, or should I say Mr. Henry Ford :lol:
Sure would have been a big time saver if I started getting my swap parts today :)

I think I have everything now, just a handful of aftermark upgraded parts I need left. Then I can start my swap soon as I send out a few parts for polishing and powdercoating.

Thanks for all the help! :thumbsup:

95SC

Banned
Damn Derek, or should I say Mr. Henry Ford :lol:
Sure would have been a big time saver if I started getting my swap parts today :)

I think I have everything now, just a handful of aftermark upgraded parts I need left. Then I can start my swap soon as I send out a few parts for polishing and powdercoating.

Thanks for all the help! :thumbsup:

No problem Robert my pleasure to do business with you :D,wait couple more weeks I'm working on a crazy deal,I think my wife is going to kick me out as my attic ,garage are full of parts and basement is half way filled too :lol1::lol1: maybe you want a complete 03-04 engine :banana:

ill take the tps and the intercooler to supercharger bolts. pm me your paypal.

Pm sent

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Thank You derek for all your help and great prices!!! :beer:
I could always help you out and take some more parts off your hands. :D

I need an forged 8 bolt cobra crank and 03/04 heads too. :banana:

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
So you want some of these parts too :D:D:D maybe the ported blower too,I think the polished ported blower [still have it somewhere in my basement] that I had on my car before would look really good on your car.:banana::banana::banana:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I Need a forged crank first. What do you have? I see one in the pic but sure you have a few :D

Oh and see the last post in my WTB thread. I may need 1 more part too

Last edited:

Nalem

Established Member
received my vacuum lines, wires and bolts today. exactly as described, perfect shape. awsome guy to deal with. now i just have to convince my wife to let me buy the complete heat exchanger kit he has. lol

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Hey Derek send me your best price for a set of heads and what year and if they are complete etc. Need to know asap as Im looking at a deal on some 03 Mach 1 heads. Not sure if my 01 bassani headers will match up :shrug:

95SC

Banned
I just got my NEW coolant crossover tube!

Bump for Derrek, he is a TOP NOTCH seller!

:beer::beer: Glad you're happy if you ever need more 03-04 Cobra parts let me know I usally have many of them in stock

received my vacuum lines, wires and bolts today. exactly as described, perfect shape. awsome guy to deal with. now i just have to convince my wife to let me buy the complete heat exchanger kit he has. lol

:beer::beer: left you a positive feedback

Would you be willing to sell just the TB if so how much?

kind of don't want to split it up now

Hey Derek send me your best price for a set of heads and what year and if they are complete etc. Need to know asap as Im looking at a deal on some 03 Mach 1 heads. Not sure if my 01 bassani headers will match up :shrug:

They are complete 04 heads but I'm holding on them for my next build plus shipping to CA would be crazy expensive for me.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
You know I would pay shipping if the price was good :D

Ive got a set of 03 mach 1 heads Im looking at locally. Will my 01 bassani headers fit up to the mach 1 heads?

Sending $ for the pulley bridge. Finally get the purchases complete :cheers:

95SC

Banned
You know I would pay shipping if the price was good :D

Ive got a set of 03 mach 1 heads Im looking at locally. Will my 01 bassani headers fit up to the mach 1 heads?

Sending $ for the pulley bridge. Finally get the purchases complete :cheers:

How much is the set you have locally.Your Bassani headers will work fine.My friend just went to 03 Cobra heads on his 99 and his Bassani headers work fine.

It might take me few days to ship your parts Robert ,it's freaking cold as hell here now 7* ,getting close to 20 below zero with wind chill.

Derek

Carbon Driven

Established Member
LOL its cool. Ive waited this long to finish the purchase/shipment so no worries. Is been freaking cold here too like in the 30's but nothng like where you are. :coolman:

I will PM you the details on the heads deal as I really just need the second set of heads so I can have the work done on them. Then switch out my heads so minimal down time. Hopefully by spring they will be ported, polished.

Users who are viewing this thread