Lower pulley recomendations.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Im looking for feedback on lower pulleys, not looking for a quick change kit, just a fixed size lower, any recomendations?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
I haven't heard of any other means to change the lower pulley size on the '03s other than with the Metco kit, which is probably the quick change kit you are referring to.

Dana

Chucko

Palindrome
Established Member
Originally posted by Shadowgray03
Im looking for feedback on lower pulleys, not looking for a quick change kit, just a fixed size lower, any recomendations?

I like the round ones...

RGrossman

Established Member
I have the Metco kit and I have seen the LFP, copy of Metco's kit. You save 100 dollars with LFP...

mavado007

Established Member
Originally posted by Shadowgray03

First of all, the one piece is nothing more than the two piece interchangeable, that LFP offers, machined as one piece. The LFP consists of a hub and a pulley ring. Put these two together and you have the same as you would have with the one piece. Front portion of pulley is your hub, back side is your ring that the belt goes on. All the interchangeable does is allow you the option of changing pulley ring diameters..... you don't have to. I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread