Lowered 5.0's

CGoeschel

Established Member
Post up your lowered 5.0's. Include what springs and approximate drop you've achieved. Im looking to get mine lowered and I need some ideas. From what Ive been told, the springs are different from what is being used on the 2010 GT. Is that correct?

SVThopeful

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have the Ford Racing Handling Pack. It lowered the car about an inch.

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_16213.jpg

CGoeschel

Established Member
Chris, did you get rid of the GT500?

LOL...you know me......I dont keep 'em for long. I actually like being able to "make it mine" with styling, engine, suspension etc, so I bought a new Performance White Brembo 5.0 with the 6-speed manual. Put the California Special front valence, Roush rear valence and side splitters, California Special rear blackout decal, some tint and the new Roush exhaust. I ordered the polished Procharger today. Just looking for a good spring kit to lower it down. Then I have a few more "items" to purchase like some good recaro seats (similar to the 2012 Boss) and I may send out the rear 19" factory wheels to be widened a bit as well. :beer:

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
LOL...you know me......I dont keep 'em for long. I actually like being able to "make it mine" with styling, engine, suspension etc, so I bought a new Performance White Brembo 5.0 with the 6-speed manual. Put the California Special front valence, Roush rear valence and side splitters, California Special rear blackout decal, some tint and the new Roush exhaust. I ordered the polished Procharger today. Just looking for a good spring kit to lower it down. Then I have a few more "items" to purchase like some good recaro seats (similar to the 2012 Boss) and I may send out the rear 19" factory wheels to be widened a bit as well. :beer:

Awesome man.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
Post up your lowered 5.0's. Include what springs and approximate drop you've achieved. Im looking to get mine lowered and I need some ideas. From what Ive been told, the springs are different from what is being used on the 2010 GT. Is that correct?

i have some eibach pro plus springs for sale for 210 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread