lowered that bitch...

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
yeah, with the 3/4 you pretty much gotta go with i-beams don't you? that's about 500 clams more than i wanted to spend. i still need a converter and a trac-lock rebuild.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i think vern is running a smaller tire with a 1/2 drop. you might pm him and see. his user name over at the nloc is "vern".

21973-178-1972.jpg

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Thanks, yeah I kinda figured too much gap with a shorter tire might be a little weird. With the 1/2 drop, it looks like the front tire is tucked a little, so I thought it was possible to run a shorter tire. When I do the drop, I'll prolly take out the leafs in the back as well, so it can sit more even. I kinda wanted it to look like this... I hope user ATL-LIGHTN doesn't mind scroll down to see his truck... http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56130&perpage=15&pagenumber=4 This truck looks sweet and it sits perfect IMHO. :beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
yeah, i like the level stance too, but it'll have to wait until i can afford some ranchos.

i think with the 1/2 drop and the shorter tires it would probably look like 93blacklight's does. (pic on same page of link you supplied).

roostracing

Established Member
hey...you truck looks great.....i'm looking for a kit too and you are right...the 3/4 drop (which is what i wanted) is too much hassle....my front coils are weak and would still need to replace them...so i think i'm better getting a kit like yours but i too want that "even" look.

Users who are viewing this thread