lowered that bitch...

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
...finally. it's just a 1.3/2.0 drop, but that's really all i wanted. i think it looks pretty good.

24247-1067-19043.jpg

24247-1067-19044.jpg

24247-1067-19045.jpg

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Looking tough!

However, on trucks I like the 'even' stance look.

Did you use springs up front?

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
i hear ya ryan, i wanted a slight rake. used eibach 1.3 springs in front and i think, belltech 2" shackles in the rear.

if i ever get ranchos i can remove the slapper and it will sit level.

Last edited:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Looks good. How does it ride? If you took out a couple of the leafs out back how much lower do you think it would sit? I'm guessing about an inch and a half or so. Thanks-Josh

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
thanks for the props everyone.

soul rebel, if i take out the slapper and the half spring that goes to the rear it should give it about an inch and sit level. it rides the same, but corners even better. there is just a hint of negitive? camber. i'll get a front shot sometime soon.

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
hey looking good man. im getting an eibach/beltech kit on sunday. hopefully mine will look as good as yours.

GMAN93Lightning

Established Member
Nice!

Yo dude thats nice. But i bought mine and its a bit lower than that already or atleast it looks that way. Maybe not hehe but oh well nice truck.

Matt95L

Established Member
Lights of Speed said:
looks great, im bought to lower mine were did you get your kit from and about how much did you pay.

matt

You can get that kit at Lightningforce performance or Summit for around $199.

Truck looks good ezernut9mm :beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Lights of Speed said:
looks great, im bought to lower mine were did you get your kit from and about how much did you pay.

matt

the springs were 145 and the shackles were 45.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
springs 145
shackles 45
ford shackle hanger bracket \misc nuts and bolts 100
total 290

i had to get new brackets cause mine were rusting. and the bolts that went through the springs to the brackets were like eight bux apiece. plus i needed the bolts to rehang the brackets. so if you don't need to replace the brackets it could be done for a little over two hundred.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Bringing this back up to the top. I've reconsidered my drop, being that the 3/4 involves too much work (been researching a bit) and gonna go this route. I was just wondering if running a shorter tire will make it look a little better. I want the tires to have more of a low pro look. Possibly 275/50's? I would like to see pics if anyone has any. Or do you guys think that it will look too weird? Thanks-Josh

Last edited:

95 thunder

Established Member
i am no tire expert, but i have always like the look of any vehicle that the tires "fill" up the fender wells as much as possible, if i understand on what you like to do, i think it would be a little wierd and too much gap, just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread