lowered the cobra today...

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
got one coil cut off each spring left all ISO's in...

DSC04332.jpg

DSC04330.jpg

DSC04323.jpg

DSC04320.jpg

moot09

Established Member
Looks great! I remember when I first lowered my Cobra. Night and day difference!

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
DSC04359.jpg

DSC04358.jpg

DSC04354.jpg

DSC04349.jpg

DSC04348.jpg

DSC04347.jpg

here are a couple more... and some with a soda can. i am very happy with the ride height. i am not a fan of the "slammed look" on most cars

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Looks good, but why are you running DR's up front..?

I was just wondering the same thing?

you could probably chalk that up to me being so uninformed, that I could have gotten cheaper tires for the front. all i knew is that I needed new tires for my new cobra. and basically cuz when i bought the car last year it only had 4,500 miles on it, and was running the original rubber from the factory. so decided to get matching ones for the front too when I bought ones for the rear since I got a really good deal on 'em. i know a store manager at discount tire.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
you could probably chalk that up to me being so uninformed, that I could have gotten cheaper tires for the front. all i knew is that I needed new tires for my new cobra. and basically cuz when i bought the car last year it only had 4,500 miles on it, and was running the original rubber from the factory. so decided to get matching ones for the front too when I bought ones for the rear since I got a really good deal on 'em. i know a store manager at discount tire.

Get those off the front ASAP and save them for the rears when they wear out.

Users who are viewing this thread