lowering kit

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
Guys i want to lower my truck and there are several different kits out there. I want it to be pretty low but i don't want it to interfere with traction bars. Can anyone suggest a good kit? I'd like to at least drop it a couple of inches.
Thanks

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Guys i want to lower my truck and there are several different kits out there. I want it to be pretty low but i don't want it to interfere with traction bars. Can anyone suggest a good kit? I'd like to at least drop it a couple of inches.
Thanks

If you want the full deal, I would say go with a TVS kit. That will give you the handling and the look you are wanting.

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
is that the system you have? if so how do you like it. is there a noticable improvement over the stock suspension?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
is that the system you have? if so how do you like it. is there a noticable improvement over the stock suspension?

I don't have the TVS kit. Mine consist of eibach springs up front,de-arched leaf factory leaf springs,drop shackles in the rear. It is a 2/4 drop, I know I can take the rear down one more notch if I want the slammed look. But don't wanna sit that low.

Users who are viewing this thread