Lowering-Mostly for appearance, not at the expense of handling

Speedboosted

Established Member
Why are you so against Konis?

Because for the price you pay, you can buy Bilsteins which are much much better. Not saying Koni's suck, but at the price point they don't compared to their competition.

Last edited:

celticfdguy

Keepin Calm and Chivin On
Established Member
You can absolutely use your stock struts/shocks. I did the eibach pro springs 3 years ago, along with panhard bar. If you dont get the panhard bar your tires won't wear evenly. I learned this the hard way. I never track my car and drive it once in a while. Don't have any issues with this setup.

13988233_10100123780784905_8533134939239042798_o.jpg

slowbra1

Established Member
Eibach Pro Kit seems to be a great setup. The only must have is the adjustable pan hard bar, everything else is recommend aside from the bump stops (jounce bumpers as you put them). Those are pointless, just trim your stock ones.

New shocks and struts (not Koni's) would make the ride better, but the car will ride decently on the stock stuff unless there are a bunch of miles on them. Some people will say camber plates or crash bolts, but just rotate your strut mounts 180* and it'll bring it back into spec.

I see you live in Ewa Beach, what an interesting place to have a 700 whp car. Lol

+1

Users who are viewing this thread