Lowering options, need opinions

web305

Established Member
I have steeda sport springs on the car now, but i just got H&R sports springs in the mail. Im debating whether to just put the front H&R srpings in and leave in the rear steedas and give it more of a rake. Or just install the the H&Rs in all four corners. Let me know what you think.

This is how the car sits now with steeda sport springs.
DSC_0011.gif

bam

Established Member
Those look nice for Steeda springs. I don't think you'll get much lower with the H&Rs.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
H&R's on all 4 corners...leave the rake look for the old muscle cars.

Stalker27

Established Member
If you want a level look go with the race & take the rear top ISO out

If you want the front to be way down & have the rake look go with the sports.

H&R race for me all the way

web305

Established Member
well i was talking with 03sm3341 on here and i liked the way his car sits and he told me he was running H&R sport springs pn#51659 so thats what i got.

this is how his car sits, he took out the rear lower isos tho
DSC_0109.jpg

web305

Established Member
if i put the H&Rs in all around and use stock isos up front and poly isos in the rear would that bring the back up just a little bit more than the front?

Stevo151

Established Member
well i was talking with 03sm3341 on here and i liked the way his car sits and he told me he was running H&R sport springs pn#51659 so thats what i got.

this is how his car sits, he took out the rear lower isos tho
DSC_0109.jpg

that looks sexy! i wud just go H&R all 4 corners thats what i got. But i do like the old school rake look... but do all for corners and take ur rear isos out! it wud look siiiiiiick! :rockon: lol

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have steeda sport springs on the car now, but i just got H&R sports springs in the mail. Im debating whether to just put the front H&R srpings in and leave in the rear steedas and give it more of a rake. Or just install the the H&Rs in all four corners. Let me know what you think.

This is how the car sits now with steeda sport springs.
DSC_0011.gif

Send the H&R's back. Take out your front top spring isolators and your rear top & bottom spring isolators. It looks good, this combo will get you a 1/4" more front and 1/2" more rear which is perfect imho

Dark Side

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Snagged u sir have a sick stance ! What Iso set up are u running and how does it handle ? Is there a noticeable handling difference between the SS springs compared to the Race ? Thx

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Snagged u sir have a sick stance ! What Iso set up are u running and how does it handle ? Is there a noticeable handling difference between the SS springs compared to the Race ? Thx

Thanks man :beer:. All the factory iso's are still on all four corners.

I'm not sure about the handling differences between the Race springs and the Sport springs but I'm sure someone will chime in with an answer to that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the car handles great. I noticed a big difference between the factory springs and the SS's. I think the Race springs would be a little better but not sure. I couldn't be happier with the SS's though.

On top of the springs I have H&R 1" hub centric spacers out back. For anyone running 1" spacers though, I recommend you get new beefier studs to replace the factory ones.

Last edited:

jeffl9682

Established Member
this is my car. stock wheels and h&r supersports. no isos in front 1 in rear
jeffscar008.jpg

this is my car now, with 18" fr500s
007-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread