lowering Q's

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
hey, im thinking about lowering my L but im not really sure where to go or what i need. any suggestions or tips would be extremely helpful. Thanks

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Matt what kind of drop do you have on your truck? I don't remember what it looks like from the nloc. I ask because originally I was just gonna do the eibach/belltech drop (1.5/2) but I really like the way the 3/4 looks and I wanted to know if I have to run different sized tires and if I'll have rubbing issues. I know do a search on nloc, but I'm lazy :thumbsup: :bash:

Matt95L

Established Member
I've got the Eibach/Belltech drop right now and am going to order hangers for the rear.I beleave with the stock tires and drop I-beams there will be a rubbing issue.I really like the way the 3/4 drop looks also but can't justufy spending my torque converter money on i-beams.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Hell yeah I know what you're saying... Drop I beams cost a pretty penny, I think there is no comparison (mod wise) between a convertor and a lowering kit.

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
what kind of rubbing problems would i run into if i droped it 1.5 in the front? what about 1?

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
I really don't think either way you'd have rubbing problems, only with the 3/4, but I'm not entirely sure. Check over on the nloc, I guarantee your answer awaits you.

Users who are viewing this thread