lowering springs

blsticms1

Established Member
i want to drop my 01 gt some . i heard that bullitt springs will drop it 3/4 in . is the something that will go about an 1 in ?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
The eibach 1" kit doesnt even look like it lowers the car, I forget who makes the springs I have but mines lowered almost 2 inches. But yes bullit springs are lower than the GT's.

Stanger00

Established Member
Eibach pro-kit lowers 1.5" and I run them on my car and have had them in the car for 7 years with no complaints. There are times that it doesn't look like its been lowered but that's wen I'm parked next to other mustangs with coil overs or are running 1.8" to 2" drop.

Fr_Gus

Established Member
I run H&R and love them!!!! just depends how low you really want to go to determine which ones you should get. But there isnt a spring that slams our cars so your safe with any spring. Mine is 2" and i still have a small gap.
DSC04596.jpg

Burninrock24

Established Member
I run H&R and love them!!!! just depends how low you really want to go to determine which ones you should get. But there isnt a spring that slams our cars so your safe with any spring. Mine is 2" and i still have a small gap.

Yep, I run H&R SS springs and they are great. Best stance IMO.

DSC_0032.jpg

spike_africa

Established Member
Bullitt/Mach1 springs are about 3/4" lower. I trimed my fronts half coil and rears and have a nice solid 1" drop all around. Mines a daily driver and we have so many speed bumps I can't go lower.

hedgehog

Established Member
I put ford racing B springs on my 96 cobra and the front is kinda to low .i keep scraping it and on some bumps it hits hard .I was wondering if you guys have the same problem
thinking of coil overs or old springs back on .is it posible the guy that put then in screwed up
thanks H

Users who are viewing this thread