Lowering the lightning???

01blkL

Established Member
I know we have all talked about this before. But I have a new question. Air bags???? Any one done them on a L, comments, thoughts,pics,???? Just some thought. I am not the average guy.. I like to do things a little diffrent. It already has plenty of go, why not some more show.....????

FlaSVT

Moderator - 2nd Gen Forum
Established Member
There are a couple around that have done this. It does give the L a different look and it does take some of the handling performance out.

RobG

Established Member
Try these guys http://www.ridetech.com/toc.htm they make THE best air ride products. With bigger sway bars and a good air ride kit your truck will have a better ride than stock and will handle pretty good as well. However, all of this comes at a price. Your looking at about $ 2,300 for the 'bags and 4-link and then you'll need the compressor, lines, switches etc. Basically you will be creeping up on $ 4,000.00 in parts alone and then there's the install. I already researched this stuff as you might have guessed and I'm going with a fixed drop on my truck ( upper & lower control arms & C-notch ) because air bags would be great but I can buy a whole 'lotta nice things for 4k for this beast.

Users who are viewing this thread