Lowes employee busted with prostitute!

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlcU5adbyo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

looks like you have to sign up

Last edited:

THE_STIG

Established Member
:lol:

One thing that puzzles me, I figured that Lowe's would have gone out to pick up the truck.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
Hilarious right when he thought ok I am in the clear the cops show up and you can see his hope go out the window, hahahaha

And he is married with kids, what a tard.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
The reason you have to sign is is because the video has been flagged as "Not suitable for minors"....Good stuff though, this guy has a whole series on YT......

stang8psi

Established Member
Not that i would ever buy a hooker or whatever, I would have been pissed and ****ed that guy up video taping, Dude made him waste the money on the whore and now lost his job and also got arrested.. Both people have some problems obviously....

IceMan03

Established Member
Man that is an old video. I remeber seeing it 2 years ago right after I left the company. Still funny to see to this day!

futureSVT

Established Member
Not that i would ever buy a hooker or whatever, I would have been pissed and ****ed that guy up video taping, Dude made him waste the money on the whore and now lost his job and also got arrested.. Both people have some problems obviously....

+1 yea i would not let that flim me, haha especally after he said the cops have been called..

jasonc32amg

Established Member
If the "vigilante" has enough time on his hands to film all this you would think he has enough time to work more so he could afford not to live in a shithole where people are banging hookers in the parking lots. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread