Lowest 93 cobra production number?

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
I have #74 1993 SVT Cobra, I was just wondering if any of you guys had a Cobra with a lower production number.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
I don't.... but one of the other members on here has #18 which is also a Teal cobra. His was used by Ford internal when it was new and has a factory clearcoated engine bay that was used for displays.

rikhockey

Established Member
how would i go about finding out my number for my 93 cobra ? i would like to know more about mine but wasnt sure how to go about it. thanks
erick

Force4.6

Twice Bitten
Established Member
Hey 93Cobra2771, whats the deal with those replica Window Stickers? I would be interested in some more information on that.

93SVT#18

Established Member
Yes I have car preproduction #18, may be the lowest #93 cobras still around, if anyone has any info on this car let me know. The first car sold to the public was car #19. Car 1,2,and 3 were destroyed by Ford, 4 through 18 were 5 teal, 5 black, and 5 red. I believe that mine is the only teal left and the only one that had all the options.

Last edited:

sled

Established Member
i have #2020 and the guy down the street from me has #70.
his is teal with black interior. second owner mostly stock. mine is red with grey leather. im the 4 owner. was stock when i got it, but now i dont think theirs a stock part in the drive tran! lol

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I've seen one of the black pre-production cars for sale a few times here in Detroit. I haven't looked for it lately so I don't know if it still is. Has low miles and is owned by someone who worked for Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread