LS Rear Seats

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
It may be a sacrilege to potentially put rear seats and belts into a LS, BUT.....

I am wondering if a set of factory rear seats can be added to haul more people around when needed. Are the OEM mounts in place as well as the seat-belt mounts?

Curious!

Mike

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I'm sure the rear seats can be added but as stated you'll have to remove the brace. The seats are the reason why I ordered a Boss and not an LS.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Rick I hope you get your car soon! I know how fast kids grow and how minute the leg room is in the back... Do you ever make it to the South Bay? I'll let you drive it if you do.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Rick I hope you get your car soon! I know how fast kids grow and how minute the leg room is in the back... Do you ever make it to the South Bay? I'll let you drive it if you do.
July 8th of course!

My kids, who are 9 1/2 now, will be fine back there for the 1/4 ride to and from the schools they attend and will attend. Even when they reach 6' tall.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Anyone have any detailed shots of the attachment points for the X-brace? I've never seen if the brace is bolted or welded to the chassis at each point...

NCETRY

Established Member
Hey Mike could you PM me if you're still up for the swap. Tried contacting you because I will be up in Alaska bolting parts onto the BOSS and I was gonna box the seats up if you still want them.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Hey Mike could you PM me if you're still up for the swap. Tried contacting you because I will be up in Alaska bolting parts onto the BOSS and I was gonna box the seats up if you still want them.

If you are wanting to sell them, yes. I have decided to keep the OEM parts to keep the car complete.

Thanks!

Mike

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
I would hold on to the LS rear seat delete if I was u. Im getting the rear seat delete for my car and even with my ford discount it is SUPER expensive.

Do you have the part number for the "carpet" that goes over the rear seat? I have successfully scratched the heck out of mine.....

Thanks!

Mike

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Do you have the part number for the "carpet" that goes over the rear seat? I have successfully scratched the heck out of mine.....

Thanks!

Mike

cr3z-6360502-a

Its around $800, Just got mine today with the center carpet that goes behind the brace. The brace isnt available yet, in 2 weeks its released.

Mikes5.0

Established Member
cr3z-6360502-a

Its around $800, Just got mine today with the center carpet that goes behind the brace. The brace isnt available yet, in 2 weeks its released.

So whats the grand total to do the rear seat delete with all the oem parts? 800 is kinda crazy for some carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread