LS1 custom direct port

TNTramair

Established Member
what cobras have to look forward too....:pepper:

j/k fellas...let me know what ya think..

2176501_36_full.jpg

2176501_37_full.jpg

HSW custom direct port. 200shot FAST intake 90mm NW throttle..(i wont go into every little mod i have but to some it up)...ls6 heads and cam...stock bottom end. HSW standalone fuel system.

old numbers on previous set up with 150shot and stock heads...smaller cam was 583/595....new numbers to come soon....

TNTramair

Established Member
Blown Venom said:
Thats bad ass. Did you paint it or did it come like that? Looks cool
had it painted...FAST intakes come in a ugly composite grey color with read letters on it.

Thanx..:beer:

MystictealLt1

Established Member
that looks sick dude......If i remember correctly i think i met you before. I was with Tom Cheng a couple of times and recently just bought his car off of him.

TNTramair

Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
that looks sick dude......If i remember correctly i think i met you before. I was with Tom Cheng a couple of times and recently just bought his car off of him.
yeah...thats me. havent talked to Tom in awile. hes all into his bike now.

XRQTOR

Banned
Hey mate, sweet looking setup there. I know bugger all about gas but it looks like your running what appears to be a fuel rail for the n2o above the original fuel rail, they then jet into each runner. Is that right or am i looking at it all wrong.

TNTramair

Established Member
XRQTOR said:
Hey mate, sweet looking setup there. I know bugger all about gas but it looks like your running what appears to be a fuel rail for the n2o above the original fuel rail, they then jet into each runner. Is that right or am i looking at it all wrong.
no..your right. its direct port into each runner fed by a nitrous rail which carries the fuel and nitrous to each cylinder.

vr4_007

Established Member
I have been racing for about 9 years (may not mean much to some) but I have covered alot of ground with my 2 VR4's and My Supra,.. and without a doubt,.. A nicely built LS1 with THIS type of setup will destroy 95% of vehicles on the road. (except built Termis, Supras, Vipers,ZO6)
Dont get me wrong, I hate the LS1 and GM guys, but the ****ing motor with bolt ons respond soooo well to NOS.
I ran them for such a long time with my VR4's when they caught up, I jumped ship for my Supra, I have been sitting pretty for a while now, but every time I see a new kit like this it sends me back to the drawing board....

It looks like an awsome setup though, please follow through with track times and maybe more pics.

Last edited:

TNTramair

Established Member
yeah...hopefully the weather holds up for a little while longer so i can take it to the track. unfortunetly its not a drag car so the e.t. wont indicate as one. trap speed is what im concerned with and im hoping to be 135ish with this set up.
more pics will come

Users who are viewing this thread