ls1 vette (with a 408 and 150 shot) vs F2 procharger 03 cobra.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
um why did the cobras 3rd brake light keep commin on:shrug:
cause hes touchin the brakes. maybe his foots catchin the brake pedal when he smashes the gas pedal into the firewall.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That wouldn't happen to be a sonic blue cobra with a Procharger license plate bracket would it???? and black rims??

Olmec

Established Member
Damn that Cobra sounded AMAZING! Almost like a turbo.

Looks like he had some trouble on the first run and dropped back, but reeled in the vette pretty quick before it shut down. Second run was more like it....running away.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I havent seen anyone put a F2 blower on a '03/'04, that's badass for sure...those blowers should reach close to 1000rwhp if pushed hard enough...sound is from venting the blow valve to the atmosphere (most likely intercooled).

Dr. Z06

Established Member
Not sure about an LS1 = 408. At that point in ci, you're into LS2 territory. In any event, that Vette sounded awfully quiet for a 408.

That Cobra sounded insanely good - like a turbo. I don't know much about those superchargers, though I'd like to learn more. :cool:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Dr. Z06 said:
Not sure about an LS1 = 408. At that point in ci, you're into LS2 territory. In any event, that Vette sounded awfully quiet for a 408.

That Cobra sounded insanely good - like a turbo. I don't know much about those superchargers, though I'd like to learn more. :cool:

It was louder. He has stock Z06 exhaust.

Dr. Z06

Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
It was louder. He has stock Z06 exhaust.

So, he took off a super-restrictive stock, titanium exhaust from a Z06 (i.e., an LS6) and put in on a 408 LS1? I'm starting to get confused.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Dr. Z06 said:
So, he took off a super-restrictive stock, titanium exhaust from a Z06 (i.e., an LS6) and put in on a 408 LS1? I'm starting to get confused.

That catback sounds great & docile with full a exhaust, a lot of people opt for it. It probally is a little restrictive though. Either way, that Cobra is probally putting down big power to run away like that.

Users who are viewing this thread