LS1 vs. Mazda 323?

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
I think it was a 323 (older, maybe '80's small hatch back). He was behind me under an overpass and got right up on my ass and started to rev his engine (I think it was an engine not sure though). Little turned green and we both turned left. Decided a quick 1-2-3 would put him off. Not really a straight up race just a friendly reminder to a dumbass in his old econo pos with Haters gonna Hate stickers all over it. Maybe he just wanted to see me get on it or something because I know he wasn't really trying to do anything.

Bokeo

Established Member
Yeah I have alot of people do that to me to.. I think they just want to see it go.

We should do some friendly runs sometime =)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yeah I have alot of people do that to me to.. I think they just want to see it go.

We should do some friendly runs sometime =)

Get it on vid or don't do it at all:beer:

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Bokeo

Established Member
Shit even a second gear 40 or 50 roll I spin and all hell breaks loose when I shift to third.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

ok, when are you getting your new tires? Mabye santa will give them to you. Also, you should invite your bro along to race too

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Hey Bokeo, did you run your 13.3 at El Paso Motorplex? An d on what tire, cause I see your mph is only 104. My 01 w/ the terminator swap ran three 13.9 at 106+ with no second gear running 555 radials (no DR's here)

Bokeo

Established Member
No, i ran that 13.3 in Cali. Not sure what she would do at the motorplex, but probably low-mid 14s.

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Shit EPM sucks big time. Stock 5.0 6 speeds were doing 13.8-14.00. Three different ones so driver was ruled out. A stock Terminator should run high 12's to low 13's and I got 13.9 w/ no second and only a few bolt ons. There was a stock ish 3.7 A6 that was running high 14's low 15's there when I ran the Cobra

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
I've seen some nasty quick 323s, but obviously that wasn't one of them.

Obviously he didnt care, he was on cut springs bouncing everywhere with all those Fanboi Stickers and whatnot. I love me a sleeper though, can't wait to get another Dodge Shadow and put an SRT4 drivetrain in it.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
Sleepers are great for sure. I go back and forth myself. Had Porsches for awhile, now I'm in my boring phase.

Think last time I saw a Shadow/Colt/turbo Dodge, it ended up flipping at the end of the 1/4 mile and rolling. Might of gone through the traps upside down, but I think I remember it still running 10s-11s even on it's roof.
Sent from my TI-83+

Last edited:

LOLasaurus

Established Member
Was it one of these?

wdHqh.jpg

Thats a 323GTX, I had 2 back in the day. With the right mods those things can be pretty quick. The stock cooling system sucked so one could get damn good gains with an aftermarket intercooler, and in a little car like that it doesn't take much to go fast.

Users who are viewing this thread