LS2 C6 vs Eaton swapped 01 Cobra

2K1 SVT

Established Member
I ran into an LS2 C6 in the same spot that I did the LS2 GTO on the highway de Mexicano.

I dropped it to 3rd at around 65-70mph and threw him a rev. He dropped a gear and took off before I could honk it off. He pulled a fender right off the bat but towards the end of 3rd I pulled half a car. 4th gear I really started pulling and ended up around 3 cars up before he shut down.

Now on to the best part, I had 3 guys with me with a combined weight of around 450-500lbs. I also still have a conservative tune on it so who knows what kind of power I'm making.

I met up with the guy at subway later on after I dropped off one of my friends. The vette was stock but it was a stick. I forgot to ask what year it was but by the way I pulled with all of the extra weight I figure that it was an ls2. All in all it was good fun, I complimented him on his car, he made some excuses and we both went our separate ways.

The swap was worth all of the time and effort and is already paying off :beer:

Edit: Here is a pic of the car that I ran. And on a side note I wanted to shoot all of my passengers because none of them pulled out their phones to get a video :nonono:

IMG_7940.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice kill. Is your sig for real or is it a joke?

Users who are viewing this thread