LS2 GTO w/nitrous vs. Pullied,Ported Terminator

DaGTO

Established Member
I dont wanna start a flame war or anything but is this anyone on here?and i ask this to both cobra guys and gto guys? Well anyways i guess its a Pullied ported Eaton, Stock 03, Ls2 gto w/150 shot. first run gto on motor.....pullied cobra beats it.2nd run gto on nitrous and looks like he edges out the cobra but too close too call. 3rd run gto on nitrous vs stock 03 gto kills it lol:D so yeah i also posted this on ls2gto.com but have gotten no replies. nice vid though:rockon:

http://videos.streetfire.net/recentvideos/7/f246ad6a-dc39-4731-804a-98320186e824.htm

edit: link is working now

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
The ported and pullied Cobra seemed to stay ahead on both races, he was on the brakes first on the 2nd run, seemed to be about 3/4 car ahead. Nice runs, what else is done to the GTO besides a 150shot?

DaGTO

Established Member
VEE EIGHT said:
Sounds like an A4

Looks to me like the Cobra OWNED the Goat both runs :shrug:

the gto is an A4 but the cobra def owned it the first time cuz the goat was OFF the bottle but on the second run it looked to me like the goat edged it out:shrug: oh and the camera car was that red 03 snake if anyone is wondering

DaGTO

Established Member
fastkars.com said:
The ported and pullied Cobra seemed to stay ahead on both races, he was on the brakes first on the 2nd run, seemed to be about 3/4 car ahead. Nice runs, what else is done to the GTO besides a 150shot?

i dunno thats why i posted this on ls2gto.com to see if it was anyone there...damn fast A4 goat from a roll nonetheless

BlueThriller04

281 Films
Established Member
This sounds like the race that went down this weekend between my two friends. I'm not able to view the video at the moment becasue I am at work. I was in the cobra when they raced...so I have some closer video...I'll get that up either tonight or tommrow.

Jason

DaGTO

Established Member
BlueThriller04 said:
This sounds like the race that went down this weekend between my two friends. I'm not able to view the video at the moment becasue I am at work. I was in the cobra when they raced...so I have some closer video...I'll get that up either tonight or tommrow.

Jason

if your freinds drive a silver cobra and yellow gto than its probably them:beer:
oh and if it is them and you have video from inside the silver cobra when they ran it would be good to see

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i cant see the video from work, streetfire is blocked here. if its a yellow gto and a silver cobra thats me and my friend.

his car has gone 12.3 on the motor and 11.4 on a 100 shot. currently he's running a 150 shot, so it should be a high 10-low 11 second car now. his other mods are full exhaust including long tubes, high stall tc, i think maybe an intake and i'm not sure if theres anything else.

my car has a steig stage 4 port, 2.76/2lb pulleys, k&n, prochamber, stingers, sct tune. i've gone 11.8 on a stock 25k clutch. i also have a 100 shot but was not spraying during these races.

1st race he was off the bottle and i won by a couple of car lengths. second race he was on the bottle and got me by about 1/4-1/2 car length from 40 to about 140. his car is sick on the nitrous. definitly one of the best races i've ever been in.

i also had a passenger with me recording the race, so we will get some in car footage up asap.

Frank

Last edited:

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Any LS1/LS2 on spray is a monster. The Cobra was pretty impressive to only be pulled by 1/2 a car if the GTO runs low 11's like he said.

Users who are viewing this thread