LSx Willys vs some old Dodge Ram

blksnke2

Established Member
My buddy that I work with keeps in contact with Ramaro, since he (my friend) just swapped a built LS 6.0 into his 1987 Ram D150 2WD (~3900 LB race weight). It's getting tuned right now and it should be a quick machine!!

SBVERT03

Established Member
Definitely two sweet, unique rides. I'm sure both are a blast to drive!

WSsick

Established Member
I think the LSx Ram is way cooler than the Willys jeep. Thst Ram looks like a total sleeper. Guess the Willys wasn't spraying during that race.

I totally agree with you on the first part!

No, he did not. He said, and I quote, "I won't need it." :lol:

My buddy that I work with keeps in contact with Ramaro, since he (my friend) just swapped a built LS 6.0 into his 1987 Ram D150 2WD (~3900 LB race weight). It's getting tuned right now and it should be a quick machine!!

Should roll out. With just boltons and a stall, it's went like 13.1 or something on the LS1, so picked up a little with the LS2, maybe a 12.99 since he's got the 4wd hooked up now too.

jleews6

Established Member
That was probably two low 11 second passes on that street. Those two would take down their share of "fast" cars on the street.
I have to say though,I hate watching that jeep run. That guy has no protection if something goes wrong and with that short wheelbase something could go wrong real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread