LTB 99-01 Cobra with low miles (INDIANA)

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I have a black 01 cobra with 24,7xx on the clock. Bone stock except for h&r springs and 03 cobra rims. please call me at 630 205 3757 if interested.

Those miles are all the miles on the body or since work was done? It's a long drive, but I'm there if you're honest with me.

FlyinBryan

Established Member
those are the miles on the motor and body.....24,7xxx please check the email that I sent you with carfax.

Just doing homework Mike. As far as I'm concerned I'm the proud new owner. Send those interior shots when you get the time. Thanks!:beer:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I have a black 01 cobra with 24,7xx on the clock. Bone stock except for h&r springs and 03 cobra rims. please call me at 630 205 3757 if interested.

Mike has this car always been stock? If not, what was done? I see where you've sold a turbo in the past and would simply like to know. It's not a deal breaker. Also, when you send interior pics send tire pics as well or just tell me if they need to be replaced. Do you have the title? Any leaks? Lots of concerns, but we are a state away so hopefully you understand. I also need a time asap so I can schedule with an independent inspector. I think that's the last of 20 questions! :) I'm not looking for perfection...just want to be informed as to what I'm buying. Very much looking forward to it! Thanks again.

Last edited:

2001cobraguy

Established Member
i have a black 01 for sale, 68,xxx miles. new fuel pump out of a ford GT supercar(single pump setup) spec stage 2+ clutch and new spec flywheel, ford racing fr500 wheels, bbk adjustable clutch cable, and steeda clutch quadrant. all upgrades were done less then 2000 miles ago, also, just put tires on it this past weekend. the trans was out of the car because i bent the shift fork goin into 2nd, that was replaced with the ford upgraded parts by a certified ford master technician. trans is notchy when cold but ok as far as i can tell. it also has a k&n intake on it and a pro 50 shifter. the car will need brakes soon. suspension and handling seem to work just fine. other then that the car is stock. the interior is in good shape for a car its age. the driver seat is showing some wear, the passanger seat has 2 extremely tiny 'marks' i guess you could call them, nothing bad. all power options work and thats about all i can think of off the top of my head. i am assuming your a very cautious buyer and i dont blame you so i am trying to be as upfront and informative about the car as i can. if you are interested and or have any more questions please feel free to contact me via email : [email protected] that is easier then calling me right now because of family stuff goin on and work schedule.

FlyinBryan

Established Member
I need an Indiana car, but thanks for the offers! I drove to Chicago today and don't won't to journey across America again.

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I understand you dont want to travel for a vehicle, but I have a 2001 Cobra with about 24,000 miles, black and in near perfect condition, clean carfax. A few mods, but I own ALL of the original, stock parts. Please take a look at my thread if interested. Car is located in Chicago suburbs, but I would be willing to meet if serious.

Thanks

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Just letting you know I just posted my 99 Cobra Vert for sale on here. I'm in IL, let me know if you have any interest.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
check mine out(link in sig). has a built motor and a few things, but is mainly stock with susupension upgrades. if you're interested i have a little wiggle room on price and would be willing to travel to you. let me know...

FlyinBryan

Established Member
check mine out(link in sig). has a built motor and a few things, but is mainly stock with susupension upgrades. if you're interested i have a little wiggle room on price and would be willing to travel to you. let me know...

VERY cool car bro, but it's way too powerful for what I'm looking for and I'd buy a terminator if I was looking to spend that much.

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
too powerful? it's basically at the same power level as a regular bolt on 99/01 cobra. and i don't know how much you're looking to spend but a well kept low mileage 99/01 isn't just gonna be free. like i said i might be flexible on price a little so it would never hurt to offer....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread