LTs,pulley and tune finished,now what?

jsnm

Established Member
Ok so last week i got my AFCO dual pass and installed that,and i took my truck into PE to get the Dynatech LT's midpipes and bassani mufflers installed.Also had a 5# pulley installed,and had it all tuned.
Truck runs great now,sounds badass and im very happy with it.

This is my second Lightning,but the first time i turned the boost up on one,and it definitely woke the truck up!
My next step is now going to definitely be a Valve body and pan,but im not sure if i should go with the LFP unit or the Chickenears.Anyone have any input on that?
Also,what would be a good upgrade to do next? Im thinking suspension,but i really dont know what to go with yet.

jsnm

Established Member
yea i tried sending him a pm on here 3 days ago about purchasing one,but no response yet.i dont like to wait so id rather just order one.

FordFanStan

Established Member
yea i tried sending him a pm on here 3 days ago about purchasing one,but no response yet.i dont like to wait so id rather just order one.

:shrug: I just looked and don't have a PM, maybe it didn't go through or something? You can call the shop or email me (both in sig) if you have any questions or would like to order the DMPVB. They run $200 plus an $80 core fee. FFS

jsnm

Established Member
Well i ordered a set of new tires cause my hankooks are smoked. I got 295/45-18 555's for front and 305's for the rear in the DR.

Users who are viewing this thread