Lucky, Thanks officer!!

PhknPst OJ

Its party time!!!
Established Member
Its party time!!!

Car: 04 Competition Orange Cobra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It just happened to me last night. I was in a parking lot with a couple of buddies mostly in mustangs and after awile some dick heads in an SS creeped by talking sh%t about my cobra and how it couldent beat their SS . I once heard someone say......Think with your brain and not your dick, tonight I thought with my dick. I was a fool....But It Was Fun. I reached down and turned the traction control off and hit the gas ......wow what a donught!!! THE COP THOUGHT SO TOOO!!!!!! . I guess he was hiding around the corner of the building with his lights off, dident see him at all but when I whipped around the corner there he was. He flipped on his lights pulled up to me and the first thing he says is that sucks. He asked for my drivers license went back to his car. Reckless driving I figured......Ive had the car a week! I was furious, he comes back and says how much did you pay for this?? I told him $30,000 his next words amazed me, 04 right??? I was like yes, seems to run good he said, Supercharged right?? I was like yes, I heard it, he exclaimed. He gave me back my license and said youre lucky im not going to give you wreckless driving ticket. I was confused to say the least and I just had to ask why. He exclaimed he was a big mustang fan and used to have a 1998 cobra!!!! We bull sh*ted a little more and I was on my way. Sorry such a long story but it gave me the scare of my life!!! I couldent afford insurance on this with a reckless!!

Users who are viewing this thread