lug nuts, lug locks and valve stems!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the lugs i carry are THE good lug nuts you want for aftermarket (or stock) wheels. the ones that some of the online sellers carry are TOO fat. these are all 3/4" acorn conical bulge lug nuts, just like gorillas. i have a strong feeling they come from the same supplier and that Gorilla just puts them in their packaging and charges 1000% more. :read:

the cheapo lug nuts from summit, are 13/16", which you do not want. theyre bigger and take up more real estate inside your lug holes on your wheels. harder to get a tool in there :kaboom:

here are the basic chrome lug nuts. i include these whenever we do a tire package for someone. otherwise, $1 a piece, $20 for a set of 20.

IMG_3317-1.jpg

open ended lug nuts in "chrome" finish but not very shiny which is why i said a "zinc" like finish. but they call them "chrome" lol

THESE are 3/4" hex as well. summit doesnt even offer these in 3/4" :shrug:
just .50 cents a pop through me (10 for $5)
IMG_3315-1.jpg

these are the sweet black lug nuts. again, 3/4", not the fatties summit and other online mustang parts sellers sell *cough*
ive put these next to Gorilla and they looked identical. $1.50 each ($30 a set)
IMG_3318.jpg

same size and pricing for anodized blue and red
IMG_3313.jpg

IMG_3314-1.jpg

i buy my flush mount valve stems in packs of 4, with one valve stem. $11 a set ($14 at summit).
IMG_3326-1.jpg

IMG_3328.jpg

shorty metal valve stems (as required by some tracks)
IMG_3323.jpg

shorty metal valve stem with TPMS mounts $10 each
IMG_3325-1.jpg

wheel locks $10 a pack of 4 with key

IMG_3316-1.jpg

shipping on these items is $5 per set.

other items that i have are pretty much the same price as Summit so not worth listing.

and no, i wont take video games or your old toaster in trade :nono:

Users who are viewing this thread