Lugnuts Question

slick4_6

Established Member
I have been running chrome 03's with the included extended reach lugnuts from AFS. I installed new rotors, pads, stainless brake lines, and tires this weekend and my dumbass managed to strip a stud and break it off. I am gonna order a couple new studs from Ford Monday morning and was going to put new lugnuts on because the old ones are getting pretty rough. I can't find the extended reach like I received with the wheels. Where can I get some to work with the AFS 03 Cobra replica wheels? Do I need to replace them with more of the extended reach ones or will standard lugnuts be alright? I think extended reach lugnuts are included because the wheels have a thicker than stock hub.

I had problems getting the brake line loose on the passenger rear. The right rear caliper then decided to get extremely hot on the 7 mile ride home. When I went to take the wheel off to check it the next day, the stud broke off. Fun Fun working on the car. I decide with my luck this weekend I would wait a week before installing the 03 differential brace, rear sway bar bushings and end links.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
If there atleast 6 threads on the stud visible through the base of the hub in the lug provision then your fine. I've never been a fan of extended reach lugs myself

Users who are viewing this thread