Lund Flex Fuel Tune on 11-14

5pnt0

Established Member
Injectors and tune in. From the seat of pants feel it is definitely worth it. Car picked up in mid-range for sure. I still would like to datalog and do some dyno runs to see where it made power. Will be a few weeks before I can get it on a dyno.

1quick

Established Member
I can tell a good midrange difference on mine, I will be hitting the track soon to see how much of a difference it really made

Xtreme_lyb

Established Member
Subscribing!!! All my questions have been answered and didn't have to ask any, thanks guys!!! Just waiting to see the comparison

DaBigBone

Established Member
Still curious to see some numbers on this... Pull on pump gas, swap to e85, pull again

SixPak

Established Member
Anybody been to the track since doing this? Thinking of doing this but would like some real world numbers, before and after.

Track results speak better than Dyno numbers........

Xtreme_lyb

Established Member
Any updates?

2014 Mustang GT/CS Silver
K&N CAI- Barton w/2Post- Koni yellows & SR springs- Whiteline Suspension- Pypes pypebomb super system

Healthforhazard

Established Member
I don't think you will see more than 5-10 hp gain but it will be through the entire rpm band. You will notice more midrange and slight more top end. I can't imagine is worth more than a few tenths at most. I was able to manage low 12s at 117mph on street tires with just e85, xpipe and Lund tune in a mt82

7Lemons

Established Member
I know it has been a few months since the updates on this thread, but have my E85 Flex tune on order from Lund as well. It's going to take me a couple weeks to test it out as the car is in storage and needs a couple logs, etc. to dial it in with Lund. I also have a ported Boss manifold and the 47# injectors sitting waiting to go on the car and I'm going to do it all at once with the flex tune. I won't be doing dyno runs... just looking for seat-of-the-pants feeling, and I will be on a road course track in May with it - but I will run the dedicated E85 race tune for that. In any case I will report back how it runs just for another datapoint for anyone it might be helpful to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread