Lund Racing Ngauge Unlocked

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Up for sale is an unlocked Lund ngauge. Bought it for future use but could use the money. $600 takes it
IMG_2117.JPG
IMG_2119.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Thats what they cost new from a vendor bro

The ngauge company went out of business a while back because the EPA threatened the creator with prison time.

There’s not a single one on the market that is already unlocked and in good condition.

In my opinion, my price is justified. Or you can buy an hp tuners rtd that requires an internet connection to datalog.

Mr209e2s

Lack of repair options and no new parts from a bunked company would make one think this would lower the price, Or that lund is bringing their own device to market. Why use an RTD just use Sct

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Lack of repair options and no new parts from a bunked company would make one think this would lower the price, Or that lund is bringing their own device to market. Why use an RTD just use Sct

I already sold it to the gentleman above for asking price. With that being said, the LR ngauge and the rtd are the only devices lund uses, Sct backed out of the device partnership a while back.

Mr209e2s

I already sold it to the gentleman above for asking price. With that being said, the LR ngauge and the rtd are the only devices lund uses, Sct backed out of the device partnership a while back.

Yea your right new customers won't be able to use an sct but lund is making a new ngauge style device. Just figured I'd reply for informational purposes.

Slow 99

Nothing to see here
Established Member
Yea your right new customers won't be able to use an sct but lund is making a new ngauge style device. Just figured I'd reply for informational purposes.

I saw that new device yesterday! Sounds like a cool device for sure. Not too fond of the shape of it but all I would care about is the interface and software.

Users who are viewing this thread