Luner Series??

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
I have Luner's in my cobra. A boost gauge and fuel pressure(0-100 psi). My question is has anybody run into their fuel pressure gauge stays on 100 psi when the engine is running? When I put the key to accessory the needle sweeps from 0 to 100 and back. I think thats the meters calibration setting. Any ideas??

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
I have Lunar series stuff as well, never had an issue however want to buy more gauges but they don't carry them anymore or do they? Could not see any on their site.:shrug:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
I love the lunar series I have no clue why they stopped making them. I bought the Lunar cluster for my GT a few years back and I loved it! Wish they would make a come back!

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Did you check your wiring? Could be a bad sender.

Already repalced sender didnt do it. Worked with the tech at autometer and checked the wiring/voltages everything ok with the wiring so he told me to send it them so they could look at it. I hope they can fix it.

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
They couldnt fix the gauge so they are sending me a new one! Too bad that the Luner series is no more. So they are sending me a NV series.

Users who are viewing this thread