Lysholm,ID1000's,Lethal Fuel,Cage,K Member

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
How much whp can ID 1000's support with e85?

That is a steal for id1000's, i wish i waited to buy mine till now. I'm surprised they haven't sold yet.
Badass prices here.

Are you sure those are ID1000's.. I'm almost positive that they are purple in color...

Yes I'm sure. These have 0 miles and flow 95lb's

Bringing this back as he sold the injectors and listed them as ID1000's and they were not turns out he changed the original post as well.. My good buddy bought them and they ARE NOT Injector Dynamics (ID) 1000 injectors and now won't refund my buddy..

This is bullshit... usually I don't jump in but this shit needed to be quoted.. this thread will also be PM'd to a MOD if my buddy doesn't do it..

1raresnake

Established Member
Cris is correct. I was emailing ID back and forth because i seen the guys that ran the Authentic ID1000 injectors has the purple adapter. So what i did was email them and they said that id100's require that adapter. Tony from Injector Dynamics then said to email him a picture of the injectors and i did. He then responded right away and said they were fake. He also noted that every injector from them have an engraving on them. I decided to give them a call and confirm with them that they were fake. I spoke to Andrew and he was a very helpful guy. The engravings i am speaking about are these.
Real ID1000's
BCEEFA58-FBE3-49B0-8B2F-E3E6DD4154F6-618-00000018D07AE0E7.gif

Mine
908FBA2A-DC0E-4644-B792-F4763BCC7DEF-618-00000018CB717EFB.gif

I contacted the seller and he said that they are real. I then just told him all the evidence i had and he kept insisting. How are you going to say they are real when the maker says they are fake id1000's. I just told him to give me my money back and he said that he is not. GUYS BEWARE OF THIS SELLER! IF YOU GUYS NEED MORE EVIDENCE, I WILL PROVIDE EMAILS. ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK!

Last edited:

MurderedMach

Established Member
Cool story bro, please tell it again.

Your buddy is an idiot. I provided him with all info he asked. I sold him 1000cc injectors for a fraction of what I paid.

Who are you again?

1raresnake

Established Member
And i provided all the info that they are not genuine!

I am an IDIOT FOR BUYING KNOCK OF ID1000'S OFF OF ANOTHER IDIOT!!!!

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Cool story bro, please tell it again.

Your buddy is an idiot. I provided him with all info he asked. I sold him 1000cc injectors for a fraction of what I paid.

Who are you again?

It's not a story.. You sold him ID1000's the ID is Injector Dynamics as it was in your original post.. Then you changed it.. No worries as the Mods can pull it back it where it was before..

Who am I?? No one important I guess you can say.. Just a good friend of the guy you sold the injectors too..

As I quoted all that shit from above they weren't real ID1000's.. This just confirms it..

So the next question is are you going to be a man and refund the guy the money or possibly get banned for selling the wrong product to a member??

OR you can provide the original receipt from Injector Dynamics or the vendor you bought them from...

Users who are viewing this thread