M Coupe and an Audi TT, modded? Does it matter?...it wasn't pretty

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
You know the guy you see in your rear-view rushing through traffic, sporadically changing lanes? For some reason I like to pick on these people. Oblivious to the 25 inches of soft rubber in front of him, he rides my ass and passes me with 2ft of clearance. Grabbing 4th I quickly match his passing speed, looking over with a smile. We play with traffic for a bit. I pull ahead to an open two lane stretch and slow down....waiting. One car back at my left he nails it. Side by side for a moment it's over by the end of 4th by at least 4(or more) cars. Good times. He waved and I returned. What a buzz.

The TT I ran into provided a similar situation, just no traffic. He was flying at 90 in lane 1. I popped it into 4th and speed matched from lane 2 as he approached. It was on. He nailed it, I followed in behind due to the car in front of me. Switched back into lane 2, he fell back faster than the M Coupe. Nice buzz. "Why even bother" -girlfriend, she will never understand:)

Lets not flame, I'm not. I love all fast cars, racer's buzz and stories.

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
gotta love someone whos willing to play around in traffic. if your gonna go down might as well take some one down with you!!!!

j\k i do it alll the time

04HillzGT

Established Member
sweet kills yeah I can't help myself as well when I find myself in a situation like that just watch yourself and pick your spots carefully

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Girlfriends never understand - take a corner and fish tail a little just for fun and see another fast car and shoot a rev and smile. Woman look at you like you have 3 eyes and guys are like "shit thats bad as hell" lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread