M55 IRS catback fs

04cobra13

Established Member
M55 IRS catback fs(pics added!!)

Selling my M55s, these imo are the best sounding catback for the Terminator cobras that i have ever heard. Also they are discontinued and are rare...asking 600+shipping....Thanx for looking:beer:

Last edited:

Red3

Established Member
Because it isn't made anymore. If it is still up on a website doesn't mean they can get it. I asked when I called Jegs and they said they would get it from the manufactuer. Guy I spoke with didn't even know it was discontinued

ellis4

Established Member
are you still in Cali?

Hold off for 2-3 weeks (unless you need the cash right now, then I guess I'm screwed) for when I get back to Cali (I'm in Iraq right now), and I'll take them off your hands pick them up myself and drop the cash in your hands!

Let me know if you're interested, shoot me a PM. I have been waiting on an M55 catback or blowing the wad on a 3" bassani. I just can't move on them right now.

I'm very serious about buying, so let me know if you're willing to wait (please do!). I'm in North County SD (Camp Pendleton).

stang2004

Established Member
Selling my M55s, these imo are the best sounding catback for the Terminator cobras that i have ever heard. Also they are discontinued and are rare...asking 600+shipping....Thanx for looking:beer:

Pictures? Very interested

04cobra13

Established Member
Pictures? Very interested

sorry bro no pics but heres a vid of what the sound like on my car
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDUr2pIgRU"]YouTube - 04Cobra13's Cobra[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S34oQghd2co&feature=related"]YouTube - 04 Cobra- 04Cobra13's M55 Catback[/ame]

They are in ok shape, might have a few scratches and scuffs like any other catback..But from what is visible they are clean..

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
does it sound close to an off road h pipe and some 2chamber flows? or do you think it sounds more agressive?

WS6JJP

Corn juice powered
Established Member
who in their right mind would spend $600 on an exhaust without even seeing any pics?? i mean are these even stainless steel, if not is it rusting?? LETS SEE SOME PICS!!

Users who are viewing this thread