MAC 3"

woomaster

Established Member
Just got my Mac 3" CB yesturday and put it on last night. Ordered it from partshopper. http://www.partshopper.com
$379 shipped. Quality of the stuff is good, no problems with the install. Only one minor issue with the right exhaust coupler, but rotating the coupler 90 degrees solved the problem. They have good prices and ship fedex ground no charge. Install wasn't complicated but took a while. The pipes are huge, like Ahnold. Still not loud enough for my taste, so I guess it's time for a new midpipe. I've heard people complaining about the tips not lining up evenly, that was not an issue at all, there are 3 adjustment points for the SS tips, allowing them to be set wherever you see fit. Hopefully I'll get to drive it in a couple of days for a tester....the stallion doesn't do well with 10" of snow on the ground.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
It will get louder with a little break in time. I've had mine for 2.5 years and no problems. :beer:
I've run two midpipes, magnaflow catted X and a Prochamber. The prochamber sounds better, but the magnaflow made more power.

myFordPerformance

Established Member
PartShopper does have great prices, I even use them as a WD for some things :thumbsup:

I can match and if need be, beat their prices on MAC, Magnaflow and some other brands :beer:

I'm updating my website gradually, to include free s&h on all the MAC products, it's a full time job updating the site. Call or Email for lowest unadvertised prices, or for anything you don't see on the site :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread