mac c/c plate pictures...questions

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
I didnt know exactly where to post this, so, mod's move it if necessary...

Well, fellas my wheels will be here next thursday, and I'm trying to work everything out and get everything in line before they get here....

my question is, how could i modify or adjust my plates to get my camber set like its suppost to be???

right now i have a little over -1 camber on both sides and i cant get anymore positive camber out of the plates :cuss: . The pictures below explain the problem...take a look and see if you can help me think of way to modify these without hurting the integrity of the plates. I'm almost certain i have them installed correctly...I have some ideas in mind, but I want to know your opinion/ideas...btw i dont have the money to buy new plates, i just spent 1400 on wheels and tires.

1002038ww1.jpg

1002039qe1.jpg

1002041vu9.jpg

1002040ov2.jpg

Thanks in advance

WHITE2000GT

Established Member
anyone???

i thought about chamfering the bottom of the plates off where they are hitting the edge of the tower....

Coiled03

Established Member
Sell those POS C/C plates, and buy some MM plates. You get what you pay for.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Your static negative isn't too far off. You don't spend enough time going in a straight line to really matter around here.

Looks like you've got room to add some caster though; which for the way you drive may not be so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread