MAC Pro-Chamber

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
I'm looking at buying a mac pro-chamber does anybody have one of these installed?? Are they worth putting on? Do they sound cool? Thanks just want to know if they are worth putting on my 94 Cobra

Tyler

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I have heard a Pro-Chamber on a 5.0 and it sounded SWEET! It has the sound somewhat like an off-road H, but a little morw hollow. It has a killer sound at idle. I have a 96 Cobra and wanted the Pro-Chamber, but they don't make one for it. MAC doesn't make one that will fit with the trans mount on the 96-98 Cobras. I'm not sure if they have one for 94-95 or not. However, if they do, you will be satisfied.

SM94Cobra

Established Member
I had one on my 94 Cobra before I went to long tubes and it sounded good. Everything else on the exhasut was stock and still sounded good. At idle it is fairly calm, but when you open it up, it really came to life and sounded good. I have heard others as well with MAC catbacks that sounds really good too. As for the power, I dynoed the car right after I bought it and with that and a MAC CAI it dynoed at 246rwhp and 296rwtq, so to me makes good power.

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
a94cobra

The site didn't work.. :shrug:

Anybody else have any experience with the Pro-Chamber?? Is it cool sounding? Worth getting or something else sounds better?

Last edited:

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Hey 94fiveoh, how do you like your bbk shorty headers? Did you feel any difference with them? Any problems? Im about to buy some, so id like some feeback on them.

Thanks,
Andrew

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
Anyone else have any feedback I'm really wanting to buy an H-,X-Pipe or ProChamber this weekend.

blackfang

Established Member
I haven't heard the pro chamber except on the mustangexhaust site. I have a mac o/r h pipe and impressed with that sound. I like my Mac o/r and glad I got it. Personally I would refrain from getting a X pipe being all the ones i have heard don't sound that good compared to the h pipe and pro chamber.

Users who are viewing this thread