mac pro chamber

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
I originally got mine from Modular Madness. Doesn't look like they sell 'em any more. I know Partshopper.com has them.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
rpmoutlet.com has them. i have ordered a few things from them and they are great. New predator and bassani headers will be here in a few days.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by BDC_CBRA02
I originally got mine from Modular Madness. Doesn't look like they sell 'em any more.
They do indeed still sell them and MAC is shipping Prochambers again. I just talked to Don this morning about getting one ordered for the Cobra.
A friend in SA just installed one on his 03...it sounds awesome. I have a Prochamber on my 99 GT and it actually drones less than the Magnaflow catted X.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
D/S loop installation is a PITA with it. It's tought to get the loop in the right place with the Prochamber
Really? I already have a Metco DS loop installed. Will I run into problems?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Tracy,

I was in the shop when Fushnickens had his lakewood d/s loop installed, the pro chamber was already on, and the loop had to be installed pretty far back, right around the NHRA guideline limit. I'd get specs on where the chamber is in relation to the firewall, and how low it hangs down from the floor pan, and see how much clearance there is for the metco.

I

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
I'd get specs on where the chamber is in relation to the firewall, and how low it hangs down from the floor pan, and see how much clearance there is for the metco.
Thanks for the info :beer:
I'll be checking out my friend's install and see how it relates to my DS loop. We should be able to tell with the cars side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread