MACA 3rd Annual Gettysburg Cruise/GTG - 4/22/2007!!

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Thnaks everyone for posting up!:beer: Keep em coming! We are really looking foreward to this event and hope the turn out for this year will be even bigger than last year.:banana:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Denice - I'm trying to muscle my dad into letting me borrow his brand spakin' new $1200 Canon EOS 20D for this day. That way, whatever pictures we get will be as crisp as a $1200 camera can take. And of course, I'll be bringing my video camera with me too :beer:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Denice - I'm trying to muscle my dad into letting me borrow his brand spakin' new $1200 Canon EOS 20D for this day. That way, whatever pictures we get will be as crisp as a $1200 camera can take. And of course, I'll be bringing my video camera with me too :beer:

Sean, if you can't bring it, don't worry, I have an EOS 30D that I'm hauling with me. Plus this is taking place in April, so I should have my new IS lens by then too, which also has a much better optical quality than the shorter zoom lens that came with it(ie the one I have now). I've also got a 75-300mm zoom, but I doubt that'd be useful for taking pictures of more than one thing at a time..lol.

Last edited:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:

Sweet! I will have my camera as well. It usually does a great job although not quite $1200.00 but close! lol

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
250psd said:
The girlfriend and I would love to attend! Money for food isn't an issue. Where do all the PA guys meet at?

Since you live in Reading we could probably meet you in Morgantown? I live pretty close to 82 so I could meet you there. I will put a post up later to get some feedback from the PA guys about where to meet. Glad to see you can make it. It is a hellva fun ride up, as long as you dont get a flat in your brand new 97 black vert :poke: :lol:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I'll make the trip :)

I might bring some tag alongs in my car as well.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
98cobraRx said:
Since you live in Reading we could probably meet you in Morgantown? I live pretty close to 82 so I could meet you there. I will put a post up later to get some feedback from the PA guys about where to meet. Glad to see you can make it. It is a hellva fun ride up, as long as you dont get a flat in your brand new 97 black vert :poke: :lol:

Hey guys, keep me in the loop. I live in Morgantown and am hoping to make it this year. Hopefully the three of us, if not more, can drive together.
:beer:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Rayzcar said:
I'll be there +1, always a good time!! :banana:

Awesome Ray! I was hoping to see you and your wife again this year! :beer:

Busta,
Glad to hear you are going to get the clutch issues resolved and make it to the GTG. We are looking forward to meeting you. Can you please let me know how many guest you will be bringing so I can get an accurate count for the caterer. Thanks:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread