10:00- 03silvr10thvert - HE install
11:00- jbp99cobra - Dyno test
12:00- Lunch
1:00 - LG2004Redfire - Dyno test
2:00 - teongies - Dyno test
3:00 - verbal - Dyno test
4:00 - 5.0snake - Dyno test
5:00 - DR. WU 2000 - HE install

Tired of having your Cobra sitting in the garage or under a blanket of snow, during the cold winter months???? Well, here's a great opportunity to re-charge your battery and keep your tires from dry rottin!

On Saturday, February 26th, Amazon Racing and the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association are having a Mod Day at Amazon's great facilities in Edgewood, Md. Amazon will offer modification purchases, installations, and dyno tunes throughout the course of the day. The shop will open at 8:00 a.m. and close whenever Linn and Rick get tired of us and kick us out! Amazon will provide modification purchase and/or installation of the following items:

Heat exchangers
Upper pulleys
Lower pulleys
Shifters
Ported Throttle body & plenums
Dyno tunes

If you would like something other than the above to be performed, give Linn a call, a PM, or just post on this thread with your needs. MACA members are welcome to bring their own items to be installed by Amazon personnel.

This is going to be a another great club event and MACA members are encouraged to come by throughout the day, even if you're not have modifications performed. Start posting away if you plan on attending and your modification intentions!!!

Mod Day Attendee List
1) IronTerp
2) Skinsfan202
3) Hissssnsvt
4) 03silv10thvert - ported TB/Plenum purchase/install, HE install
5) verbal - Dyno Test
6) jbp99cobra - Dyno Tune
7) LG2004Redfire - Dyno Test
8) Cobra330 - pulley install & dyno tune, TB/Plenum purchase/install
9) Blk03SVTCobra
10) Defyant
11) NJCOBRA10thA - Heat exchanger install
12) RAWSN8K - Dyno Test
13) Evan5469
14) quikhuh
15) teongies - Dyno test with air/fuel
16) G03SVT
17) 5.0snake - Underdrive pulleys and dyno test (?)
18) ta2di
19) Mrcobraguy
20) playwithmysnake - pulley install w/ Dyno tune, or SCT Xcal purch/install
21) Blak92
22) mmars
23) JRS BLOWN SNAKE
24) DR. WU 2000

*Insurance regulations prohibit non-Amazon employees from performing service work in their shop. Thus, all mods performed on that day must be performed by Amazon Racing employees only.

Last edited:

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
Definitely count me in! Hopefully Linn and Rick can find the time to put in my gears.

Also when the time gets near we have to pick a spot to meet to caravan up there.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
John, we'll definately meet up and caravan up....Heck, that's half the fun! And we'll have to check with Linn about the gears. That's a great bang for your buck mod IMO.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
If it don't snow..and I can afford it...I need an upper 2.80 installed and my chip burned assuming I get the exhaust and CAI installed soon...and since money grows on trees...I may do ported TB/Plenum... :pepper: :pepper:

So basically..put my car on a lift all day and let me know what the total is when your done..and let's hope I have enough room on the Credit Card!! :banana: :banana:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Dwight..given my mods mentioned above...wonder would Linn be able to let me know what kind of price I would be looking at to do this? I guess the pulley and chip tune for sure..and then maybe the ported TB/Plenum. I need to get my money together..and perhaps rob another bank or sell my liver to make sure I have enough money...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Cobra330 said:
Dwight..given my mods mentioned above...wonder would Linn be able to let me know what kind of price I would be looking at to do this? I guess the pulley and chip tune for sure..and then maybe the ported TB/Plenum. I need to get my money together..and perhaps rob another bank or sell my liver to make sure I have enough money...
We may have to prioritize what you want done......But I'm sure Linn will come up with a fair price.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
IronTerp said:
We may have to prioritize what you want done......But I'm sure Linn will come up with a fair price.

Sounds good to me...I am spending money on this car 10 times faster than I make it...Just getting anxious to get alot of stuff done...Okay..going to flip the couch over and see what falls out!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'll be there to have my car re-dyno'd. I may spray this time too. Wahoo!!!

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Sean, bring a trailor so that you can help me get it home after it blows....lol

RAWSN8K

Users who are viewing this thread