MACA Bikini Car Wash...

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
What are the chances? And before anyone says it, I mean hot girls in bikinis not our members.:lol1:

Let's get it done.:dancenana::dancenana::pepper::pepper::banana::banana::thumbsup:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
What are the chances? And before anyone says it, I mean hot girls in bikinis not our members.:lol1:

Let's get it done.:dancenana::dancenana::pepper::pepper::banana::banana::thumbsup:

Something is coming this Spring:beer: Working on it:beer:

TRBO VNM

I thought that was doug in his avatar. ooops, sorry doug.

:lol:

Tim, does your plan have anything to do with that euro cruise that scott went on and ended at a fine establishment?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member

Is your sister going to be there? :poke: :shrug:

Just kidding... Sounds like a cool idea though...

So washing other peoples cars or members? Most of the people in the club probably wouldnt want someone washing their car..

Me, I wash the car with sandpaper (lol mixxer...)

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Sweet! Have these girls all wash your cars and when they put swirls all over them, call me!

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Is your sister going to be there? :poke: :shrug:

Just kidding... Sounds like a cool idea though...

So washing other peoples cars or members? Most of the people in the club probably wouldnt want someone washing their car..

Me, I wash the car with sandpaper (lol mixxer...)

No comment

Yeah i Thought about that, but why not? It would be fun just to hangout and if we got decent supplies its not like they're going to destroy the paint. We could raise a few bucks to buy some soap and wash mits etc. and we could all just have a good time. We could also do a cruise afterwords or something. maybe for lunch or dinner.

I was half kidding when i thought the idea up, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to bring it up.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
The girls can wear wool bikinis. That won't damage our paint :)

Users who are viewing this thread