MACA Car Meet - Burster's "REAL" Ice Cream - 2nd and 4th Saturday

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
We are for sure this Saturday!!! For sure! Discount ice cream for MACA and Friends!! We will park in the row directly north of the building facing MD-355.

Um...okay hopefully someone is there first as I have no idea where you mean directly north of the bldg! LOL!

I assume facing Brusters you are referring to the left side?

Sorry....I is not a kollege graduate.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
frederick.... meet us at BP at like 530.....Thing starts at 6?....we'll be there. I live 1 minute from BP
PS trav.... cant sig it....I took with some super widescreen camera and my computer is not modern enough to resize... sites not doing it either.lol

Last edited:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
This meet seems like it will be lots of fun, and brain freezes :p Too bad we have tickets to attend a function with my father-in-law :bash: and then on the 4th Saturday we have tickets to go see Rascal Flats :whine:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
This meet seems like it will be lots of fun, and brain freezes :p Too bad we have tickets to attend a function with my father-in-law :bash: and then on the 4th Saturday we have tickets to go see Rascal Flats :whine:

Um...I'd see Rascal Flatts over this any day..that don't happen often and this will be every 2nd and 4th Saturday! If you don't want to go to Rascal Flatts I'll GLADLY take the tickets.:rockon:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
2012-06-07_1715.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread