MACA Catoctin Mt Cruise - Reschedule....

predator

Established Member
Sorry....can't make it. Car still is not running, got to work that morning And....last but not least......its the wife's birthday. Three strikes and I'm out!! LOL!!

I'll look forward to the after action report with plenty of pics!

WUTWINE......where are you taking the wife in Fredericksburg?

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by predator
Sorry....can't make it. Car still is not running, got to work that morning And....last but not least......its the wife's birthday. Three strikes and I'm out!! LOL!!

I'll look forward to the after action report with plenty of pics!

WUTWINE......where are you taking the wife in Fredericksburg?

You know you get 3 outs, right? :D

I would have thought more would be along for the ride, this time. We only have 7 according to IronTerp's list... Anybody else planning on attending that hasn't said so yet? Did everyone get the cruise e-mail? Should I send another?

Lol! It never occured to me that we could send out results of meet/cruise/track events, including pics and stuff to everyone on the email list. I will definitely be sure to gather some pics and do a write-up of the cruise after. My fiance will be along for the ride, so I will have her take some pictures while we're cruising.

Should be a good time :rockon:

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Meet

Hello All ,
I think my car will at the dealership sometime today . I can't wait to see it and drive it . I will :bash: them if it is not there by 5pm. I want to get used to driving it again. Then comes the bolt on stuff for the real fun. lol.
It is Screaming YellowSaleen Cobra Convt. All of the build process pics of it are in the glove compartment so i will have the 1 hour photo done on them . The other pics will be from my 5 mega pix sony to post on here soon.
I really can't wait to see all of these bad ass rides. I am jealous of some of the things i hear about you guys and girls did allready to your monsters .
Plus i will need everyones help finding a nice young lady to pose for me on the car so i may send it in to Muscle mustangs and or 5.0 mustang and fast fords . They want to put it in if I show them what i told them is being done .

I :bowdown: to everyone that allready has your goodies done and don't lose me on the cruise .
We will work on those hats
Keep me on the list though and please tell everyone to contact another person to ask them to come again.
Wish me luck maybe i will be emailing from jail :kaboom: if they don't have it .
See ya
Bunky

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Re: Meet

Originally posted by BUNKY
Hello All ,
I think my car will at the dealership sometime today . I can't wait to see it and drive it . I will :bash: them if it is not there by 5pm. I want to get used to driving it again. Then comes the bolt on stuff for the real fun. lol.
It is Screaming YellowSaleen Cobra Convt. All of the build process pics of it are in the glove compartment so i will have the 1 hour photo done on them . The other pics will be from my 5 mega pix sony to post on here soon.
I really can't wait to see all of these bad ass rides. I am jealous of some of the things i hear about you guys and girls did allready to your monsters .
Plus i will need everyones help finding a nice young lady to pose for me on the car so i may send it in to Muscle mustangs and or 5.0 mustang and fast fords . They want to put it in if I show them what i told them is being done .

I :bowdown: to everyone that allready has your goodies done and don't lose me on the cruise .
We will work on those hats
Keep me on the list though and please tell everyone to contact another person to ask them to come again.
Wish me luck maybe i will be emailing from jail :kaboom: if they don't have it .
See ya
Bunky

So out of only 162 04 Yellow Verts made...I have one and you have one..and we are within miles of each other?? WOW. I can't wait to see the pics of your Saleen Cobra....So post them quick..either from your house or jail!:-D

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Bunky....I dunno how you can sleep at night waiting for your car, I'd be up pacing the floors all night. Hope your car is at the dealer tonight.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Allright

Allright Dammit Iam calling Saleen Again , and NO I cannot get any rest . I will ask Sean at Saleen if he can call the driver onemore time to confirm Thursday's Drop.
What really sux is that when someone orders a car here at my Dealer they take three months to be built from the ground up and shipped from Japan . Only $650 DEST charge. Here It takes Two months $600 from the dealers to come from the USA and $2000.00 to ship to CA and Back .
Go figure . Thanks for the support cool another Yellow around .
This is my second yellow mustang .
I will keep everyone posted.
Bunky

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
I am sorry

I am sorry I forgot to tell you all that i lied,thinking they didn't have it yet lol . The car is there now they called and i am leaving work :p to go pick it up :rockon: i will take a couple of quick picks , but someone has to let me know how i can put them in my SIG or post them for me since i have to do it at work . :burnout: I am off to see the wizard . Count me in one more time for sure .
Bunky

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Re: I am sorry

Originally posted by BUNKY
I am sorry I forgot to tell you all that i lied,thinking they didn't have it yet lol . The car is there now they called and i am leaving work :p to go pick it up :rockon: i will take a couple of quick picks , but someone has to let me know how i can put them in my SIG or post them for me since i have to do it at work . :burnout: I am off to see the wizard . Count me in one more time for sure .
Bunky

Send the pics to my email ( [email protected] ) and I'll post them as soon as I get home from Amazon. I'll resize one of your choice for your avatar and one for your sig. Just let me know which pic you want to be your avatar and which you want to be your sig. I'll help you get it in your sig too.

And congrats man!! :beer:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Well folks, here it is... the first picture of BUNKY's new ride.... All I have to say is.......

DSC01064r.jpg

:uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

That thing looks freakin sweet!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dang that is an awesome looking car!!!!! Congrats Bunky....Don't know if I can wait until Sunday to see that Monster.......

Evan5469

Established Member
Bunky that car is gorgeous and I live about 10 minutes from the Bob Bell Ford dealership where you picked it up at. Definitely a sweet sweet car man. Congratulations.

Sean, and everyone else, I won't be able to make it to the cruise this weekend because my car is feeling a little sick. I am trying to figure out exactly what the problem is and will hopefully get it running before the start of next week. But as of right now, I will have to sit this one out unless someone wants to pick me up. Cough ***Cough*** Bunky*** Cough****

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Blk03SVTCobra
Well folks, here it is... the first picture of BUNKY's new ride.... All I have to say is.......

DSC01064r.jpg

:uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek: :uh oh: :eek:

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

That thing looks freakin sweet!! :thumbsup:

Bunky..I'm speechless...:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Was this the yellow cobra w/ a GT wing at Bob Bell awhile back?

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
VERY COOL. I likes a lot. Let the power modding begin.
Bunky, I had 18 miles on mine when I chipped, pulleyed, CAI and Exhaust. Do it right there in the parking lot man. LOL....

CONGRATS, YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD!!!!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
If you guys are interested, I spoke with a buddy of mine who is a door man at a local sports bar and told him about MACA and the cruise planned this Sunday. I was thinking after the cruise we could get something to eat/drink and catch the football game. Let me know if your interested, my buddy said he could talk to the manager about a discount for us. If its real nice out, the place has a outdoor patio area with TV's all around and parking is not a problem.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
If you guys are interested, I spoke with a buddy of mine who is a door man at a local sports bar and told him about MACA and the cruise planned this Sunday. I was thinking after the cruise we could get something to eat/drink and catch the football game. Let me know if your interested, my buddy said he could talk to the manager about a discount for us. If its real nice out, the place has a outdoor patio area with TV's all around and parking is not a problem.

Ken, is that the place right next to the new movie theater in Frederick?

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Yes sir, place is called Champions, it opened around the same time as the new movie theater. Its located right off I-270/70 on RT. 85.

Last edited:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
Yes sir, place is called Champions, it opened around the same time as the new movie theater. Its located right off I-270/70 on RT. 85.

Very familiar with the place. I know why they need doormen some nights :-D :bash: :kaboom:

On a Sunday afternoon, it shouldn't be too crowded. That would be fine with me, unless we want to go the J.R.'s house route. It would probably be closer to where the cruise ends.

Anybody have any strong opinions on the matter?

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Thanks for the Help

Thanks All for the Help .
It was like i woke up at Christmas when i was a little boy .

I was going to post a new thread about break in and first oil change . But i will let you guys decide for me .
Saleen's packet says 501 miles because they use organic in the GT's then change to synthetic. But doesn't the cobra come with Synthetic allready ? Anyway i do want to change the oil and it's say use 5W-30W Synthetic.
6 quarts right ?
Is this correct or what does everyone recomend ?
Plus does anyone know filter part Number ?
I don't trust the dealer on this one HE HE HE .
Thanks Again
Bunky :shrug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread